We understand that losing a loved one presents many challenges and are here to help with every step.
We will arrange all aspects of the funeral to help ensure it all goes smoothly – from arranging the date and time with the church, crematorium, cemetery or woodland to arranging the floral tributes and printed Order of Service.
Here are some points you might find helpful to consider.
- Burial or cremation?
- Green or woodland funeral?
- Religious or non-religious service?
- Where will we hold the service?
- What sort of music – pre-recorded or hymns and organ?
- Printed order of service?
- Where will the cortege start from?
- Do we want following cars, how many will they seat?
- A traditional coffin or something different?
- Newspaper announcement and acknowledgement?
- Donations to charity?
- Floral tributes?
- Final resting place of cremated remains?
- Do we want a stone memorial?
- Ministers, Priests, other speakers?
To discuss your options in more detail, and receive a competitive no obligation quotation, please do not hesitate to call our Maldon office on 01621 854 293 or Southminster office on 01621 774 557.