Will and probate

Title Divider

Wills and Probate

When a death occurs, the executor (nominated in the will) can start the process of obtaining probate, if necessary.

If there is no will, a decision will have to be made as to who will deal with your loved one’s affairs. If necessary that person will apply for “letters of administration”.

Please click here to view additional information

Our team has many years’ experience of arranging personal funerals, so if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at our Maldon office on 01621 854293 or Southminster 01621 774557.